Combined SIA / SIMA Paris International Ag Shows and Ag Tour of France
TOUR DATES: Sunday, February 26 – Sunday, March 5, 2017
Highlights of the tour include:
· Extensive 2-hours city tour of Paris, including all the classics, such as the Champs-Élysées, the Louvre, Notre Dame, Latin Quarter and more!
· A guided walking tour of Montmartre, which will give you an insider’s look at the historic, cultural and gastronomic heritage of the neighborhood!
· Full day at the Salon International de l’Agriculture (Paris International Agricultural Show), featuring 1050 exhibitors, 3859 animals representing 330 breeds, and 4 sectors: Livestock breeding, culinary products, crops and plants, agricultural services and professions.
· Full day at the SIMA, Paris International Agribusiness Show, the international exhibition of all technologies and innovative solutions for high-performance and sustainable agriculture
· Technical visits including the Massey Ferguson plant, a typical crops farm, an endive plant and its biogas plant, a local brewery and a champagne cooperative
· Dinner cruise on La Seine River
Tour Cost is $2350 per person in a shared twin or double room. A single room is an additional $350.
*Price is based on a minimum of 10 participants.