The 2018 Royal Highland Show and best of Scotland and England!
TOUR DATES: Wednesday, June 20 – Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Highlights of the tour include:
· The 2018 Royal Highland Show, one of Scotland’s most iconic events, celebrating farming, food and rural life!
· Sightseeing tour of Edinburgh, including New Town and Old Town, the Royal Mile, Palace of Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle, and more!
· The “World’s Most Famous Scottish Show” at Prestonfield House
·Time for shopping at Edinburgh Woolen Mills for the finest in Scottish clothing and homewares
· Farm visits in Scotland and England
· Visit to Warwick Castle, a famous Medieval castle surrounded by gardens, lawns and woodland
· Sightseeing tour of London, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more!
·A free day in London to spend as you choose! Take an unforgettable ride on the London Eye, visit one of the great museums like the Science and Technology Museum or Madame Tussaud’s wax museum, or treat yourself to a shopping spree at Harrods! The choices are endless!
·Making memories to last a lifetime!
Tour Cost is $2500 per person in a shared twin or double room. A single room is an additional $500.
*Price is based on a minimum of 10 participants